My sister HikaMiya and my (Hoyami) sharing our copies DVD.
Enjoy!!!
Juntamos el Concierto y el Encore que estaban en discos separados y el documental quedo solo aparte.
GOOGLE DRIVE (6.3 GB) Quedo pesado pero esta de muy buena calidad.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS
Si tienen algún problema con los enlaces, dejen un msj y lo arreglamos.
.
.
If You can comment =)
always We´ll be happy
If you want to use these for subs.
Just ask,We haven't problem.
always We´ll be happy
If you want to use these for subs.
Just ask,We haven't problem.

thaaaaannnkkk yooooouuuu *hearts from here to your home* <3<3<3<3
ResponderBorrar¡Muchas gracias por compartir chicas! >o<
ResponderBorrarprepararé mis pañuelos para poder verlo ;0;
thaaaaannnkkk <3
ResponderBorrarMuchísimas gracias por compartirlo! Aunque cuando le doy a bajar por drive me dice que necesita permiso.
ResponderBorrarEspero puedan dármelo T_T
Mil gracias de todo corazón!! Estoy deseando ver el dvd y el documental!!
Solo necesitas ingresar con tu correo y esperar un poco, si no puedes, escribe por acá tu correo (gmail) y te lo enviamos
Borrarwe re so grateful
ResponderBorrarthanks alot
waiting for the other parts
the file in the google drive need a permission from u
ResponderBorrarwould u please accept
fnalain90@hotmail.com
Need gmail to access please
Borrarsorry i wrote the wrong one but i got the email already from u
Borrarthanks alot
graciasssss las amo
ResponderBorrar¡MUCHAS GRACIAS POR COMPARTIRLOOO!
ResponderBorrarLas aprecio tanto T_T ♥
Thank you so much!
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing! Itsumo arigatou gozaimasu :) :D
ResponderBorrarThank you soo much ❤😭
ResponderBorrargracias!!! Mi hermana esta llorando de ka emocion jajajja.
ResponderBorrar¡Muchísimas gracias por compartir! :D
ResponderBorrarMuchísimas gracias :)
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarGraaaaacccciiiiiaaaaas uwu <3
ResponderBorrarLas adoro por hacer esto <3
Hacen un muy buen trabajo <3
Thankyou for uploading!! I have a problem though?
ResponderBorrarI dont know if its me, but the documentary has two .003 parts and no .002 part.
I'm still waiting for my dvd ^^
For the time being, could you please allow me to use google docs?
Hello
BorrarNo, the documentary has 3 parts.
Eliminar
Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
ResponderBorrarHi could I get access into google docs as well? satovan96@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for taking the time and effort to upload everything!!!:)
Muchas gracias por compartirlo~ no puedo permirtirme tener cosos de WEST por ahora, así que agradezco mucho sus rips <3
ResponderBorrarHi! I would like to access the file on Google Drive, please. The email address I requested with is g****.mimi at Gmail. Thank you!
ResponderBorrarReady
Borrarmuchas gracias!
ResponderBorrarthank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3
thank you so much for letting me us the google docs. <3<3<3
Muchísimas gracias por compartir, ¡qué ganitas de verlo! ^^
ResponderBorrarR-chan
No puedo descargar por google drive... no puedo descargar por mega TT^TT
ResponderBorrarmi correo es arashifan.sho450@gmail.com
ya estas agregada a google drive, intenta abrir de nuevo usando tu cuenta, si sigues teniendo problemas dinos.
BorrarThank you so much!
ResponderBorrarPueden agregarme al drive ;;? Mi correo es nayelyamnos@hotmail.com, gracias <3
ResponderBorrarEspero ya puedas ver D:
BorrarHello! I requested access to the google drive file w/my email ; v ; m******.***e@gmail.com. Thank you!
ResponderBorrarReady!! If you can´t see, tell us
BorrarThank you for sharing ~
ResponderBorrarI request access for the drive
my email nanairooo007@gmail.com
Ready!! If you can´t see, tell us
BorrarHi! I think the concert from 22:30-31 minutes have a problem with the audio and video :(
ResponderBorrarThank you!!!!!! ♥♥♥
ResponderBorrarHi! I just found your livejournal and wanted to thank you for the links! I requested access to a few files on googledrve, hope you can grant me permission!
ResponderBorrarThank you!!
Thank you so much!
ResponderBorrarI request access for the drive
my email ryozu44121@gmail.com
hello! thank you so much! May I access for this?
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing.
ResponderBorrarThank you so much!!
ResponderBorrarGracias por compartir :)
ResponderBorrarEnvié la solicitud para ver con el correo val*****hfj@gmail.com
Thank you for sharing ^^ i'm taking the documentary :D
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias ✨
ResponderBorrarEnvié la solicitud para verlo
Espero y se pueda ^^
Hi!
ResponderBorrarThank you for the videos!
I tried Gdrive but it says request needed approval for this video and a few others.
Appreciate your assistance on this!
Once again thanks for the video and for sharing!
Thank you so much for sharing
ResponderBorrarhi~ it is me again, hoping you could grant me access please. thank you.
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing TT
ResponderBorrarI requested access to some google drive... please check it!
(24,Nawesto)
thank youuu
ResponderBorrarThank you for shsaring~
ResponderBorrarArigatou ne..I'm waiting for your access. please let's me join your west's world please^^
ResponderBorrarHello, would you please grant access for me in the Google drive? Thank you!
ResponderBorrarThank You!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing this!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing! 🙇♀️
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias <3
ResponderBorrar