パパジャニWEST
Papa Jani WEST
Hay 2 Episodios que tome de Youtube asi que esos no tendran buena calidad.
Actualmente son todos los Episodios que tenemos.
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/papaJohnnysWEST
Pagina Oficial Paravi:
https://www.paravi.jp/static/papajohnnyswest
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/papajohnnyswest/
Paravi Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0oAUpFMbNA24UAGkICvjw
https://twitter.com/papaJohnnysWEST
Pagina Oficial Paravi:
https://www.paravi.jp/static/papajohnnyswest
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/papajohnnyswest/
Paravi Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0oAUpFMbNA24UAGkICvjw



thanks so much! :O
ResponderBorrarand thanks again!
BorrarThank you *0*
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing ^^
ResponderBorrarThank you so so much!
ResponderBorraryay thank you for sharing!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much *0*
ResponderBorrarThanks so much!!!! <3
ResponderBorrarAre you going to post the 3rd video?
ResponderBorrarif today I upload it
BorrarThank you, I have some videos, do you want to post?
BorrarYes of course
BorrarI sent it to your email, see if it was right.
Borrarthank you so much! <3
ResponderBorrarPlease, do not forget to post the video 4, thank you.
ResponderBorrarthank you for always update the episode ..
ResponderBorrarlove youu
Thank you so much!!!!
ResponderBorrarAre you going to post the 6th video? Thank You!
ResponderBorrarThank you for always sharing the new episodes ^^
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing this show!!
ResponderBorrarHi it is my first time to comment here.
ResponderBorrarThankyou for uploading those videos, I'm so happy ��
I watched episode 1 to 6 but i can't watch the episode 7, so i sent you a request(?) in google. So, that i can watch it. I hope you give me a permission to download it :((
I requested to download episode 7 from Google. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (sourangel-at-gamil)
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing ~
ResponderBorrarthank you <3
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias!! ^.^
ResponderBorrarThank you again for sharing the 7th episode!
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing with us!
ResponderBorrarcan i have the permission to access the drive?
Thank you so much for uploading!!!
ResponderBorrarIs there a way to download ep 7 without a g-mail-account??
You can send a message to the facebook page please.
Borrarhttps://m.facebook.com/rainbowjasmine4fan
thank you for sharing dear :)
ResponderBorrarThank you soooo much for sharing this!!!!
ResponderBorrarMay I have a permission to download ep 7ff ??
Hello and thanks for sharing the videos!
ResponderBorrarI am a new Johnny's West fan since I started watching Hyakui no senshi drama! I want to know more about the boys they are so funny and kakkoii! I heard good reviews about Papa Jani West show, you can see the boys in a relaxed setting. I have been looking everywhere and cannot find it. Would I be able to get permission to access the videos? I have sent you a request!
Muchas gracias〜!
From newbie Jwest fan ^^
Ready and Welcome to the world of Johnny's WEST.
BorrarHello thanks! The episodes are really funny! I especially like the first kid Haruki he was so cute interacting with all the boys! The little girl I was a little worried but she opened up at the end! Especially with Kami-chan's delicious food!! I am looking forward to episode 8 I want to see Non-chan and Akito fall in the pool like titanic pose haha! Thanks you always for sharing!
BorrarYou approved me at Episode 7, but Episode 8 has not been reflected in the shared folder yet. Is it just not uploaded yet? Or do I need to get you approved again?
ResponderBorrarHola mucho gusto! Si es posible quería pedirte acceso al google drive para bajar los episodios. Este es el único lugar en que he encontrado estos episodios. Me encanta este show! Son todos tan tiernos!
ResponderBorrarSoy fan de Nonchan pero honestamente lo amo a todos, como no? He seguido a West desde su debut y hasta ido a sus conciertos!
Muchas gracias por tu esfuerzo es subir estos episodios, de verdad te lo agradezco.
Mi e-mail es krikri.gomez@gmail.com ^^
Listo ya te dimos acceso.
BorrarMucho gusto, nos encanta conocer mas fans de WEST, que emoción que ya has asistido a un concierto.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing the video!
ResponderBorrarI am finding episode 9,do you have it?
Is already in the folder
Borrarthank u so much!!!!!
BorrarGracias por episodio 9!
ResponderBorrarI once again thank you so much for episodes every week ! ♥ ;___;
ResponderBorrarThank you! <3
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for sharing this!!<3
ResponderBorrarThank you so much for your hard work. We, Jasmine really appreciate it.
ResponderBorrarThank you
ResponderBorrarThank you !
ResponderBorrarI want to watch 未公開SP episode too…!
Do you have chance to upload this episode?
Itsumo Arigatou....
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing,I sent requests for download (faimomoza@gmail.com) ^-^ ❤
ResponderBorrarHi~! Thanks for sharing! I requested access sillystring80 ^^
ResponderBorrarHola, quisiera pedir acceso a google drive TuT me emociono demasiado encontrar los capitulos.
ResponderBorrarGRACIAS POR TANTO!! ❤ 01rubeltran@gmail.com
Hi, can I have access to the links please?
ResponderBorrarI want to watch Papa West and you're the only one I found with all episodes.