Ame Nochi Hare PV + Making.
Todo fue sacado directamente de nuestros CD´S
Recuerden que "si tienen posibilidad, apoya
comprando directamente los discos originales" si no disfruta esto xD
recuerden que sus comentarios siempre nos animan a seguir compartiendo,
en verdad es súper tardado extraerlo de los discos, la mayoría de las
veces compramos en original y siempre que tengamos tiempo seguiremos
compartiendo.... todo es gratis, NO VENDER, NI RESUBIR EN OTROS SITIOS
ONLINE.
No tenemos problemas en que ocupen para subs, solo poner creditos =)
Remember, with your comments, we´re always happy
If you want to use these "pvs" for subs. Just ask, I not have problem or only put the credits.
And you have to link blog, because there are people that sometimes they want to download raw or use it too.
Thank you
ResponderBorrarThanks for sharing~
ResponderBorrarIf you don't mind, I'd like to use this for subs. I'll of course credit you!
Okay no problem
Borrarthank you ^^
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias por compartir!!!! ^.^
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing,,,
ResponderBorrarplease let me have your approvement ^^
Muchas gracias por comprtirlo!! Sois geniales ! 💕
ResponderBorrarThank you
ResponderBorrarYou’re a gem
thank you so much...
ResponderBorrardo you mind if I ask whether you will upload the Special 5th Anniversary DVD too?
yes he is also in the blog
BorrarMuchísimas gracias por compartir ♥
ResponderBorrarThank you
ResponderBorrarThank you very much for sharing
ResponderBorrarI send a request <3
Hi!
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing this!
Can I have access, please?
Thank you
Thank you :3
ResponderBorrarAs always, thank you!!
ResponderBorrarTHANKS. I JUST SENT REQUEST
ResponderBorrarThank you > <
ResponderBorrarThank YOuuu
ResponderBorrarthank you! please accept my request ><
ResponderBorrarsent a request for this as well.. thank you so much for sharing PV and makings for JWest.
ResponderBorrarGRACIAS ;)
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarhello! Thank you for sharing! I sent requests for download!
ResponderBorrarThank youuu!
ResponderBorrarThank you so much ^^
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing~
ResponderBorrarthey look soft in this <3
ResponderBorrarthank you for sharing
Muchas gracias ^_^
ResponderBorrarThank you!
ResponderBorrar