Mina-san compartimos la descarga del butai de TomaTomo xD
Mina san, We sharing our copies my sister Hikamiya and me (Hoyami) We try that quality was good, is good finally. Banzai!!!
Vamp Bamboo Burn (Ikuta+Kamiyama)
Sorry our previous page was deleted by facebook, I invite you to like the new page
https://www.facebook.com/rainbowjasmine4masfanagain/
https://www.facebook.com/rainbowjasmine4masfanagain/
Kentaro kun fue mordido :(
Se ve tan adorable ;A;
Él se enamoró de Kentaro Kun (Kamichan)
Cast:
![]() |
MAKING
If you have problem with the links or you can't download tell us
Descarga Google Drive Disco 1, 2, Making 3
Please DON'T UPLOAD full or parts (MEGA, MediaFire, facebook, YouTube), Please don't share the direct links google drive.
we'll erase soon the parts that we uploading in the page (Rainbow Jasmine 4+FAN).
If you want to share, only give a link to entry.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS ya se completo o parcialmente, tampoco compartas los links directos de Google drive, es material que puede ser eliminado.
we'll erase soon the parts that we uploading in the page (Rainbow Jasmine 4+FAN).
If you want to share, only give a link to entry.
NO RESUBIR A OTROS SITIOS ya se completo o parcialmente, tampoco compartas los links directos de Google drive, es material que puede ser eliminado.
If you want to use these for subs.... Just ask, we don´t have problem.








Muchas gracias!!
ResponderBorrarAaaah! Muchas gracias! ;w; ♥
ResponderBorrarI asked for the access for this in gdrive ^v^
ResponderBorrarThank you very much!
You can access now *O*/
BorrarEnjoy!!
I asked for the access for this in gdrive..
ResponderBorrarThank youuu!!!
My bluray discs are still in Japan.
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing!!!
Muchas gracias!!
BorrarMuchas gracias :)
ResponderBorrarSe podía ver Disco 1!!
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias!!
Disco2 y MAKING también gracias m(._.*)m
No puedo hablar español muy bien. Perdona me.
Muchas gracias!!
BorrarGracias por intentar escribir en español ;A;
ResponderBorrarQue lo hayas disfrutado.
Chicas ¡muchas gracias por compartir!
ResponderBorrarserá genial ver este butai que tanto ha impactado a kami-chan <3
Could u plz give me access to this in gdrive?
ResponderBorraryes, Ready!!
BorrarIf you can't access yet, Tell us
Thanks for sharing this! Hopefully i can get access too.
ResponderBorrarThanks for sharing! I asked for access in the drive.
ResponderBorrarMuchas Gracias por compartir! Desde hace tiempo que tengo muchas ganas de verlo!
ResponderBorrarPedí acceso en el google drive para poder bajarlo, ojalá me puedan aprobar.
Gracias desde ahora!
Hola, todas son aprobadas =) si no te lega respuesta es porque no nos dejo xD nos avisas si no puedes ver ;A;
BorrarI asked for the access for this.
ResponderBorrarThanks very much!
Muchas gracias!! :) Tenia muchas ganas de verla y no sabia como...
ResponderBorrarHe pedido acceso en google drive ^^
hello, i hope you gtant the access for the file :)
ResponderBorrarHey, thank you so much for uploading :) I asked for access to the files :)
ResponderBorrarReady!!
BorrarEnjoy
if you don't receive answer, tell us D:
I asked for the access for this. PLEASE!!!
ResponderBorrarThanks very much!
I really want to see this file, Please accepting.
ResponderBorrarI asked for access to the file
ResponderBorrarthanks for uploading ^^
THAAAANK you so so so muuuuch for sharing this treasure ♥
ResponderBorrarI hope you accept my application and share links with me :3
thank you for sharing this. please accept my request. @miyaicheese at twitter or kurisuchiin-ccb at livejournal. thank you again.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHello :) I'm so glad to find your post. May I access your file if you don't mind?
ResponderBorrarThank you very much for sharing~ btw, i asked for the access for this^^
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias. Ikuta Toma es hermoso.
ResponderBorrarHi! Thanks for sharing! I'm having trouble commenting, don't know why.
ResponderBorrarPls. grand me access :) Thank you. My LJ Name is Kiwibri.
Gracias !!!! :*
ResponderBorrarHello...i asked access in google drive already. Thank you!
ResponderBorrarThank you so mush !
ResponderBorrarI asked access in google drive ^^
I asked for access just a few minutes ago~ Absolutely love you~
ResponderBorrar¡Muchas gracias!
ResponderBorrarthank you so much! May I access for this?
ResponderBorrarthanks for sharing! :) this seems very funny
ResponderBorrarcould you give me permission to see it, please (>.<)
my mail: nezumiyosho@gmail.com
thank you so much for your sharing! I asked access in google drive, may I acess for this?
ResponderBorrarWoW !! *_*
ResponderBorrarMuchas gracias ! :3
hi, i just passbye and found this,
ResponderBorrarcan i get the access?
Hey, thank you so much for everything. Sorry that I'm late but I asked for access to the files :) Pls
ResponderBorrarThank you for your sharing.
ResponderBorrarPlease allow me to get an acccess.
Muchas gracias ^__^
ResponderBorrar