- Título: これは経費で落ちません!
- Título (romaji): Kore wa Keihi de Ochimasen!
- Género: Comedia, Romance, Negocios
- Episodios: 10
- Cadena: NHK
- Período de emisión: 26-Julio-2019 al 27-Septiembre-2019
- Horario: Viernes 22:00
- Tema musical: Doushimasuka, Anatanara por Abe Mao
Sinopsis:
La historia gira en torno a la vida cotidiana de Moriwaka Sanako (Tabe Mikako), una mujer soltera de 30 años que trabaja en el departamento de finanzas de un fabricante de jabones.
Reparto
- Tabe Mikako como Moriwaka Sanako
- Shigeoka Daiki como Yamada Taiyou
- Ito Sairi
- Kiriyama Ren
- Matsui Airi
- Fukikoshi Mitsuru
- Katase Nana
- Hirayama Hiroyuki
- Kan Hanae
- Kakuta Akihiro
- Morooka Michio


thanks dear ! I love this drama ,its interesting ~
ResponderBorrarThanks a lot!
ResponderBorrarby the way, do you have JP sub file of the drama also?
Thank you so much for sharing!
ResponderBorrarwhy doesnt have sound?? Please help mee
ResponderBorrarWhen downloading if heard
BorrarHello, I will be posting softsubs timed to these raws here: https://tronella.livejournal.com/839590.html
ResponderBorrar(only episode 1 is done so far)
Thanks for sharing!
thanks
ResponderBorrarThanks for sharing!
ResponderBorrarthank you :)
ResponderBorrarit's been a while since the last drama that I watched to.
ResponderBorrarI started this one because I saw Tabe in a CM with Sho and I remembered of Yamada Tarou Monogatari!
but when I saw Johnny's Shigeoka's huge smile my interest changed direction LOL
I don't know Johnny's West well, but I would love having a guy smiling like that to me!!!
also, soon Kiriyama Ren showed up! Unf! Gorgeous! and it was very interesting seeing Becky again. my first, since her scandal.
thank you so much for sharing the drama! I watched up to episode 8 until now, but I am really enjoying it!
thank you for sharing! i really like this drama and taiyo :)
ResponderBorrarThank you for the drama ^^
ResponderBorrar